Summer 2022 Information:
Logan and Patterson Halls will be available for summer housing for the summer 2022 terms. Residents are not required to be enrolled in summer classes in order to live in Logan or Patterson Hall for the summer.
- Option #1: I currently live in an on-campus apartment (Campus Inn One Bedroom, Campus Inn Efficiency, Colonial Arms, Mountain Street/Goodlett Avenue Apartments, Pannell, Penn House).
- The Apartment Areas will close for summer 2022. If you live in one of the communities listed above, you will not be able to remain in your assignment for the full summer term. However, you may relocate to Logan or Patterson Hall for summer housing. If you choose to relocate to Logan or Patterson Hall, you will be charged the summer rate(s), which are listed below. Classes are not required to live at Logan or Patterson Hall.
- Option #2: I live in any remaining on-campus facility (Crow, Curtiss, Daugette, Dixon, Fitzpatrick, Leadership House for Women, Logan, Meehan, Patterson, or Sparkman) and want to live in summer housing.
- Logan and Patterson Halls will be available for summer housing.
- Residents are not required to be enrolled in summer classes in order to live in Logan or Patterson Hall for the summer. You will be billed for the length of stay as indicated on your summer housing application. Example, if you are only taking Summer I classes, you will only be able to reside in Logan or Patterson Hall for the Summer I term.
- The rates for summer housing are: Summer I (May 16– June 21) - $625, Summer 4 Week Term (June 2 – June 30) - $500, Summer II (June 22 – July 28) - $625, Full Summer (May 16 – July 28) - $1250.
- Residents will need to select the appropriate applications for the summer classes for which they are enrolled or plan to stay. For example, if you are only taking Summer I classes, you would need to submit the Summer Housing Application and indicate your specific term(s) online through MyResCenter.