Connect With Your Admissions Counselor!
Your school has a personal Admissions Counselor who is assigned to serve your students’ needs. Admissions Counselors can schedule personalized appointments with your school to present JSU-related admissions and scholarships information to your students. Here are some of the services our staff can offer to your school:
- General University Information Overview (virtual or in-person)
- Admissions & Scholarship Application Assistance (virtual or in-person)
- FAFSA Filing Sessions (virtual or in-person)
- Dual Enrollment Information Sessions (virtual or in-person)
- Admitted Student Next Step Meetings
Schedule a Visit with Your School's Admission Counselor