What does registration for campers include?

  • Lunch & Dinner Monday- Friday & Breakfast for residential campers (additional money may be sent with students for TMB Food court if desired) 
  • Supplies for each camp
  • Use of recreational facilites 
  • Parking if camper drives themselves
  • Housing for residential campers

What will campers need to bring? 

Students should bring swimsuits and a towel for use at the pool.

Residential campers will need to bring twin XL bed sheets for the dorms, a pillow, toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste, towels, etc) 

Visual Arts students are not required to bring any supplies, however if you would like to bring specific art supplies feel free. 

Creative Writing campers are free to bring any laptop, tablet, etc but it is not a requirement. 

Where will residential campers be staying? 

Campers will be staying in one of the central dorms on campus. This Summer students will be in Curtiss Hall. 

For all other questions please email Morgan Worsham mworsham@jsu.edu.

Image of clipboard with sample schedule