Frequently Asked Questions
- Log into MyJaxState
- Click on “View Account/Make Payment”
- Under Statements, click on “Real Time Statement”
- Choose the term you wish to view, click submit
- Print or save as a PDF
- Make payment in full.
- Enroll in a payment plan.
- If using financial aid, your offer of financial aid must be accepted, and a Master Promissory Note and Loan Entrance Counseling must be complete. You must also pay any remaining balance due if your financial aid is not enough to cover your semester charges.
- Payments to your account may be made online using MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Electronic Checking/Savings Account at http://my.jsu.edu. (Please allow 3-5 days for a Web Electronic Check to clear your account).
- You will need your User Name and Password. Parents can also view your account balance and/or make payment, if you add them as an Authorized User.
- In person at the cashier window on the 2nd floor of Angle Hall.
- By calling (256) 782-5458; choose option 7 to speak directly with a cashier to pay by MasterCard, Visa or Discover. (We do not accept checks by phone.)
- Mailed to:
Jacksonville State University
Attn: Office of Student Accounts
700 Pelham Road North
Jacksonville, Alabama 36265-1602
Please include your student ID number on any check remittance.
New sponsors must be approved by Jacksonville State University before participating in the third party billing program. Please contact call (256) 782-8321 concerning new third party sponsorship.
At least four weeks prior to the payment due date for each semester, a third-party sponsor must provide a list of authorized students and amounts approved to our Office of Financial Aid. They may be reached at (256) 782-5677.
Third parties are billed after the add/drop date for each semester. Payment is due upon receipt of the invoice. If for any reason payment is not received from the third party, JSU will place the outstanding charges on your student account and payment will be due immediately.
Your student can establish you as an Authorized User on his/her MyJaxState account. You will then be able to view billing statements, make payments, or enroll in a payment plan. When added as an authorized user, you will receive an email instructing you on how to log on and view the student's account activity.