Crime Tips and Reporting
Who Should Report a Crime?
Remember to see it, hear it, and report it!
How to Report a Crime
- Call the University Police Department at (256)-782-505
- Call 911
- Pick up an emergency telephone that is located on campus
Types of Reports
- Confidential Crime Tip- caller remains anonymous but is asked to give as many details as possible.
- This does not intend to replace the normal crime reporting process.
- This is for those who wish to stay anonymous or would like to begin the normal crime reporting process online.
- Report an Incident to the Title IX Coordinator here.