- 100% online
- No waiting list
- Flexible, Convenient, Affordable
- Earn 35 hours for your experience as a RN
- Spring, Summer and Fall admissions
- Designed with the working RN in mind
- Full time and part time options available
Registered Nurses can earn BSN Online Degree in one calendar year
Get started advancing your career today!
Need more information about our program?
Need to apply to the program?
* The term "admitted" refers to assessment of select criteria for upper division coursework as defined in the JSU Undergraduate catalog.
Jacksonville State University
Ms. Tammy Johnson, BS, MPA
Director of Online and Graduate Academic Services
College of Health Professions and Wellness
School of Nursing
700 Pelham Road North
Jacksonville, Alabama 36265-1602
We strive to provide quality nursing education to a wide network of current and future healthcare providers. Each state has its own process for approving out-of-state distance education programs. All JSU Nursing programs may not be available in all states. Please contact us for more information about availability of JSU distance education programs in your state. NOTE: Currently, only residents of Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, and Tennessee are eligible for application consideration in our nurse practitioner (BSN-DNP) tracks. Other prospective students considering the RN-BSN, MSN, or post-Master’s DNP should contact:
The STEP (Strategic Teaching for Enhanced Professional Preparation) RN-BSN program is an online baccalaureate completion program for students currently licensed as Registered Nurses.