2. Check your JSU Email for notifications from our office. Once you receive a notification, log onto MyJSU and follow the instructions in the email to see if additional documentation is needed.
3. Complete and submit all requirements to complete your financial aid file. Once all documents are submitted, please allow 3-5 business days for processing by the Financial Aid Office. You can log back in to your account to view the status of your file.
4. Once processed, you will receive an email notification of your financial aid offer via your MyJSU email. Log onto MyJSU and follow the instructions located on the email to accept/decline your offered financial aid. Please note that the amounts listed in your offer may include both the fall and spring terms. If you have any questions, please contact our office.
5. Complete your Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note (MPN) online at www.studentaid.gov. Instructions are emailed to the student, but can also be found here.
6. Your financial aid will be applied to your account once you have registered for classes. Please check your email regularly for up-to-date information