Transfer/Graduate Students

A graduate or transfer student can follow the two year plan in the ROTC Curriculum. These students will attend basic camp one summer and advanced camp the next summer. By coming through ROTC program as a graduate or transfer, this guarantees a job after graduation by commissioning into the  Army Reserves, National Guard or go active duty. If the incoming student has not attending basic training, JSU Army ROTC program can send a prospect to basic camp. This camp is at Fort Knox and will substitute for the first two years this student has missed. 

Two year scholarships are available for graduate/transfer students!  Students can apply for these scholarships prior to attending Basic Camp by contacting the Scholarship and Enrollment Manger at 256-625-9840.