The RRT-BSRT program is designed to allow registered respiratory therapists that have completed an associate-level program the option of obtaining an advanced degree. This program is a degree advancement option designed for practicing therapists to advance their degree to the baccalaureate level. Our program is designed to help respiratory therapists improve their skills as leaders, educators, and advanced-level clinicians. We prepare students to become leaders in their role as an advanced-level therapist.
- 100% Online Completion
- Can be completed in one year if all core requirement courses are complete
- Designed with the working therapist in mind
- *Accepting students each Fall, Spring, and Summer
- Designed to give working therapists the opportunity to advance their career
- Courses specific to respiratory leadership, education, research, and advanced clinical practice
The term "admitted" refers to assessment of select criteria for upper division coursework as defined in the JSU Undergraduate catalog.