The College of Business and Industry is comprised of three professionally oriented academic areas - The Departments of Business, The Department of Communication, and The Department of Applied Engineering. The Departments of Business are The Department of Finance, Economics, & Accounting and The Lyons & Co., Inc. Department of Management & Marketing. All are accredited by prestigious International accrediting agencies. Our goal is to provide our students quality internships and employment opportunities. We are committed to continuously improving the quality of our academic programs, our student support services, and our partnership networks with local and regional professional communities. We want to thank Progress Bank for helping us bring Handshake to the College of Business and Industry and Lyons & Co., Inc. for being the first to sponsor an academic department here at JSU.
Reasons to Choose JSU's College of Business and Industry
- Business programs accredited by AACSB International, Communication program accredited by ACEJMC, and Applied Engineering program accredited by ATMAE
- A growing network of businesses and alumni who have employed our graduates
- National honor societies and organizations including Beta Gamma Sigma, PRSSA, Beta Alpha Psi and the Student Managed Investment Fund.
- Internship programs that allow students to gain practical experience in their chosen field
- Jacksonville State University Ranks #12 Best Online MBA AACSB by Get Educated
- The College of Business and Industry was chosen by Princeton Review as one of "The Best Business Schools."
Dr. Brent Cunningham
Department of Finance, Economics, & Accounting
Lyons & Co., Inc. Department of Management & Marketing