Safety and Convenience
COVID-19 & the jsuRIDE
The jsuRIDE is not allowed to carry students to the Student Health Center for COVID-related symptoms.
- Plan to allow ample time for transportation to and from class by considering traffic congestion or other possible delays.
- After exiting the vehicle, use caution and allow the driver to pull away before you cross the street. Traffic is not required to stop for jsuRIDE vehicles.
- While riding, please remain seated and buckled.
- Do not enter a street or chase a vehicle in an attempt to board after the driver has pulled away from the pickup location.
- Use of tobacco products and open containers of alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Radios without headphones may not be played during your ride.
- Pets are not allowed, except for service animals approved under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Help Us Help You
We welcome any comments or suggestions about your experiences using jsuRIDE. Our goal is to provide reliable service. However, weather and traffic conditions may force unforeseen delays.
Lost and Found
If you think you have left behind or lost an item while using the jsuRIDE, please call (256) 782-8637 with your bus route information and a description of the item in question. Found items are held for thirty days.