Creative Media Designer
- Consults with faculty, administrators, and instructional staff on design, development, and evaluation of instructional programs, materials, methods; student support systems; teaching and assessment techniques, and on the construction of evaluation programs and studies to promote effective teaching and learning through formative and summative evaluation procedures, data sources, and instruments.
- Develops and provides faculty development activities including training and innovations updates, selection and construction of materials, and instructional uses of new technologies.
- Researches, evaluates, and develops applications of new technologies, materials, and techniques for their applicability to educational uses.
- Coordinates and/or consults on special learning, instructional, and assessment programs and projects.
- Develops and maintains training materials (both print and web) for faculty and students on the Canvas Learning Management System.
Education & Experience
- Instructional Designer Certificate Program (March 2022)
- Adjunct Instructor, Communication, Jacksonville State University (2020 - present)
- MS, Instructional Technology, Jacksonville State University (2020)
- Digital Media Support, Jacksonville State University (2007-2020)
- BA, Communication, Jacksonville State University (2007)
700 Pelham Rd. N
212A Self Hall
Fax: (256) 782-8128