After one year of full-time employment, JSU employees are allowed to participate in the Tuition Assistance Program. The benefit will be in the form of tuition remission and will not be paid in cash or refunded in the case of withdrawal.
- Eligible after one year full-time employment.
- Covers spouse and eligible dependent children.
- Based on Cumulative Institutional GPA
- Tuition is covered up to 100% based on GPA
- General Institutional Fees will only be waived for employees
For complete details, review the University's Tuition Assistance Policy.