Work At Ace
Being a tutor often bring rewards that are not expected:
- Reinforce your knowledge of the subject matter
- Develop and improve your communication skills
- Learn how to become a more organized student
- Increase your confidence by facing and defeating challenges
- Gain experience in a leadership role
- Gain employment history for your resume
- Work on campus close to classes
- Earn extra money or class credit
- Make friendships
How to I become a tutor?
- Each semester a list of tutoring and student worker positions in the department will be listed on the JSU jobs website
- Follow this link to apply: https://jobs.jsu.edu/
- You will need a copy of your transcript and a resume to upload to the site when you apply
- If you have any questions about your qualifications or how to apply, please contact 256-782-8223.
If you are accepted, you will be required to participate in Tutoring Training prior to beginning work, and you will be required to attend regular training sessions.